Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 4 Comment - Erica Culbreath


I must admit, I have wanted to check out Udutu for at least a year. I remember stumbling upon it as I was googling open source applications. Of course, I sent the link to all of my instructional designer friends as I was so amped about this free tool. I figured we could work with Udutu during our free time. While no one I know seriously has free time, I was glad to come into month 10 to work with Udutu. Somehow I started with a very basic concept but ended with plenty of detail, as I continued to add more and more slides and ideas to the module.


Erica,

This is a very nice presentation. I will assume that the students will have some background knowledge on the topic before beginning the lesson. This brought back some memories of this information from my biology experience. I like that this is a specific lesson to teach. Many of us chose to do complete units or courses, but this is a great idea for how to use it for a single lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment