Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 4 UDUTU Project


I have created a UDUTU course to upload all of my curriculum for my HOPE class. HOPE stands for Health Opportunities through Physical Education. I will be able to use this UDUTU course both for teaching in the classroom, and for students to complete their assignments at their own pace over the course of the week. All documents and information about the course are available for parents and students as well.

Because I have only two days in the classroom to teach my curriculum, this online course supplement will allow students to access the information at home. I have created tutorials on how to create an email address make posts on the class blog as well. These two steps will be necessary to complete future assignments. I have begun to create week 1 of my curriculum as well. This is a slight modification from what I planned in my original UDUTU plan, but pretty close. If anyone has figured out how to access the course without the watermark, please let me know. I was able to upload the course to my Edline page, but it is distorted. Also, please take into account that this is a work in progress! Please leave me some feedback on what could be improved.
(I know I need to figure out how to resize the images to get rid of the blur.)

The course is available on Facebook by searching HOPE: Health Opportunities Through Physical Education
or
Here is the link:

URL http://publish.myudutu.com/published/launcheval/22097/Course39887/Launch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment