Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wk 2 Project Udutu Setup


  1. Jerue, Julie
  2. Student Sign-up: Email, Edline, Blogger, Facebook, VOKI, and Voice Thread
  3. An online tutorial for students to learn to sign up and use email, Edline, Blogger, Facebook, and two Web 2.0 tools, VOKI and Voice Thread
  4. EMDT Month 10: To be deployed during the first quarter of the school year to students in my classes. The lesson will be housed on my computer and backup storage device. I will ask to have the lesson uploaded to the Edline system to make it available for other teachers in the district.
  5. Upon reviewing the different scenarios, I think I have decided to use the self-directed scenario. I am feeling some frustration, because I was not able to find a tutorial explaining each of the different scenarios and their best-use examples. I will assume this is part of the learning curve, and will continue to research each of the scenarios functions. I chose the self-directed scenario, because some students may already have these accounts created. These students would not need the lessons. The assessment would be for students to email me their email addresses, invite me to their blogs, subscribe to my blog, and email me their VOKI introduction. If they were not able to complete these tasks, I would know that they did not use the tutorials.
  6. I will be building my lesson from scratch, with the exception of a Screenflow developed for using VOKI.
  7. The following URL is a temporary location. My school district does not allow access to Facebook, and there is a strict policy against teachers friending students, so I do not think the Facebook applications will work. I am not sure at this time how to make this work.URL http://publish.myudutu.com/published/launcheval/22097/Course39887/Launch.html

1 comment: