Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 4 Comment - Sharon Jones


As we begin a new school year, it is my task train the new teachers on the use of our LMO, Edline and GradeQuickWeb. Due to some major cutbacks in staffing this year, everyone is covering more classes and extra curricular duties, making the scheduling of training very difficult.

Sharon,

I use Edline in my school as well. Luckily we have some really good technology trainings where they helped us learn to use the program. The gave us a condensed flip chart as well. Your UDUTU lesson would come in very hand though, if a teacher forgets something or just needs a refresher. I'm sure the new teachers in your school would find this very helpful. I thought your idea for assessment of the lesson was perfect. Great Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment